You will provide professional support to our Client Managers who are the “face of V10”. However, it is our VAs that are the real stars – as they do all the work that help our clients achieve more freedom, productivity, and profitability!
Our VAs need to be productive and self-motivated with a strong commitment to completing tasks within the timeframes allocated by the Client Managers.
We expect that you are an established (Virtual, Personal or Executive) assistant with at least 12 months of assistant experience, and availability to take on a minimum of 5-10 hours per week, with the potential to grow these hours over time.
You will have the ability to choose the hours and days you work each week; however, it is likely to best suit someone that wants to work between 10am and 4pm Monday-Friday.
Working from home requires you to work well independently to ensure a high level of executive, business, personal and administrative support within a confidential and time-sensitive environment. You will need to have a good home office set-up already in place.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of client managers
- Demonstrated experience working as a Virtual, Personal or Executive Assistant
- High-level time management skills, with an ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Competent using virtual communication systems such as Zoom, WhatsApp, Skype and Slack
- Experience using project management tools, such as Basecamp, Asana and Trello.
We are seeking people who are highly experienced users of one or more of the following software & applications
- Microsoft Office (365) – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. SharePoint, Teams
- GSuite and Google applications
- Digital file-sharing tools such as Dropbox or Google Drive
- Xero and MYOB
- Trade Job Management software such as Aroflo, SimPRO, BuilderTrend, Tradify, ServiceM8, Fergus
- CRM’s (doesn’t matter which ones!)
- Marketing Automation tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, ActiveCampaign & MailChimp
- Project management tools (doesn’t matter which ones!)
- Social Media platforms and SM management tools
- Design programs such as Adobe Creative Cloud programs & Canva